MIAMI — Specialty bakery Chimney Cake & Co. has unveiled its new line of chimney cones and sandwiches.
The new items will double the bakery’s menu and include both sweet and savory cone options, chimney tartlets and breakfast items.
With the menu expansion, the bakery is also introducing UberEats delivery services to customers for all menu items.
“Our new flavors are sure to please everyone, from the adventurous to the traditional,” said Maximiliano Goldstein, co-founder of Chimney Cake & Co. “We’re excited to offer our customers the convenience of delivery and make it easy for them to enjoy our delicious food, no matter where they are.”
The flavor and product profiles of Chimney Cake & Co.’s newest signature cones include:
- Scrambled Egg Cone: Scrambled eggs made to order with the option to add ham, cheese or bacon in a freshly baked cone.
- Guava and Cheese Chimney Cannoli: A sugar chimney cannoli filled with creamy cheese and guava.
- PB&J Chimney Cannoli: A crispy sugar chimney cannoli filled with crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jelly.
- Summer Camp: A sugar chimney cone with marshmallow cream, potato chips, melted chocolate, chocolate ice cream and toasted marshmallow.
- Movie Night: A sugar chimney cone with buttered popcorn, vanilla ice cream, chocolate, Buncha Crunch and Twizzlers.
- Pistachio & Choco Cookies: A pistachio chimney cone with chocolate spread, chocolate chip cookies, a choice of ice cream and chocolate sauce.
- BLT: A golden-brown chimney cone with crispy bacon, sliced tomato, lettuce and mayo.
- Caesar Salad: A chimney cone with romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, diced chicken and Caesar dressing.
- BBQ: A chimney cone with smoked pulled pork and a tangy BBQ sauce.
- Cheesy Chicken: A savory chimney cone with roasted chicken breast and hot queso cheese sauce.