LAS VEGAS — With St. Patrick’s Day just a few weeks away, Pinkbox is presenting customers a pot of gold with a sneak peek into its holiday lineup.
“From unicorns to Lucky Charms, the holiday line-up at Pinkbox Doughnuts creatively celebrates the iconic emblems and colors of St. Patrick’s Day,” said Judith Perez Siegel, owner of Pinkbox Doughnuts. “A Pinkbox Doughnut is sure to make your day a lot more fun, and maybe a bit luckier too.”
From March 1 – March 19, the shop will be introducing three new flavors:
- Shamrock: The green frosted vanilla cake is topped with shamrock decor.
- Lucky Lime Cheesecake: The white frosted raised shell donut is filled with lime cheesecake and topped with a green swirl.
- Mint Face DoughCro: This croissant donut is filled with mint whip, rolled in green sugar and topped with a mint whip rosette.
In addition to the new items, the donut shop is including the following holiday favorites in the line:
- Lucky Charms Bar: The green frosted raised bar is topped with Lucky Charms cereal pieces.
- Pot O’ Gold: The blue frosted raised ring donut is topped with gold sugar and a sour rope rainbow.
- Clover: Topped with clover décor, the green frosted raised donut is also clover-shaped.
- Irish Unicorn: The white frosted pink velvet cake donut is topped with a festive unicorn and St. Patrick’s Day decorations.
- Minty: This chocolate cake and chocolate buttercream donut is covered in mint frosting and topped with candy decor.
- It’s Ya Birthday: Topped with blonde Oreo and St. Patrick’s Day spinkles, the white frosted raised shell donut is also filled with birthday cake whip.
- Leprechaun Ring: This classic raised ring donut boasts a green glaze.
- Lucky Blackjack: The chocolate frosted raised shell donut is not only filled with cookies n cream whip but also topped with Oreo crumbles and a green drizzle.
In addition to this lineup of donuts, Pinkbox’s donut of the month is The Green Machine, a glazed pistachio cake topped with pistachio buttercream and pistachio cake crumble.