LAS VEGAS — As a farewell to summer, Pinkbox Doughnuts has created a Labor Day donut lineup available Sept. 1-4.
The holiday-inspired collection of donuts includes a cherry cheesecake-filled shell donut, a raised bar decorated like a hot dog and more:
- Patriotic Swirl: Topped with blue icing and a red swirl, this shell donut is filled with cherry cheesecake.
- American Flag: This white frosted bar is designed with red, white and blue icing paying homage to the national symbol.
- It’s Ya Birthday: The white frosted shell is filled with birthday cake whip and garnished with blonde OREO and sprinkles.
- USA Vegan: This vegan shell donut has chocolate frosting and is topped with vegan chocolate buttercream and sprinkles.
- American Pooh: The swirl-shaped chocolate cake includes chocolate buttercream and icing along with stars and stripes sprinkles and an American flag.
- Hot Dawg: A glazed bar featuring chocolate buttercream and red and yellow frosting.
- American Pee Weez: Glazed vanilla donut holes decorated with stars and stripes sprinkles.
In addition to the Labor Day donuts, Pinkbox’s specialty donuts for September bring in classic fall flavors.
Starting Sept. 1 and running through the whole month, customers can enjoy two seasonal donuts. Adding a fall twist to the brand’s cinnamon bun, the Pumpkin Roll is covered in house-made pumpkin icing and topped with pralines. The Sweetie Pie option consists of a cinnamon-glazed sweet potato cake that includes torched marshmallows and brown sugar.