NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Craft to Crumb Great Ingredient Giveaway (hereafter referred to as the “Giveaway”), sponsored by the California Walnut Board and Farmer Direct Foods, is open to retail bakers who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and who enter through the online Giveaway page (http://crafttocrumb.com/great-ingredients-giveaway). The Giveaway is only open to permanent, legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Territories and Possessions) and is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is not open to home bakers. Applicants must own or work in a retail bakery to be qualified. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, participant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, they agree to accept the decisions of Craft to Crumb, the California Walnut Board and Farmer Direct Foods as final and binding as it relates to the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: Entries will be accepted at http://crafttocrumb.com/great-ingredients-giveaway starting on or about January 25, 2023, at 10 AM CST and ending March 15, 2023, at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by March 15, 2023, at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-06:00) Central Standard Time.
4. HOW TO ENTER: The Giveaway must be entered by completing and submitting the form at http://crafttocrumb.com/great-ingredients-giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Craft to Crumb, the California Walnut Board or Farmer Direct Foods. Participant may enter only once and must supply all information requested. Participant may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Use of fraudulent methods or other attempts to circumvent the rules may result in the submission being removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Craft to Crumb, the California Walnut Board or Farmer Direct Foods. One bonus entry will be awarded for each social media platform on which the entrant follows Craft to Crumb, to be verified on the day after the entry period closes: March 16, 2023.
5. PRIZES: The prizes and their approximate retail values are listed below.
Participant is not guaranteed to win a prize, and the chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsors. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at the sponsors’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Craft to Crumb to use winners’ names, likenesses (including video) and entries for purposes of marketing, advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. FOOD SAFETY AND PRIZE QUALITY: Craft to Crumb is not responsible for the quality of prizes delivered by the California Walnut Board and Farmer Direct Foods. The California Walnut Board and Farmer Direct Foods are responsible for the safety, quality and performance of ingredients delivered for the Giveaway.
7. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected under the supervision of the sponsors. Winners will be notified via e-mail at the e-mail address provided when entering the Giveaway within five (5) days following the winner selection. Craft to Crumb shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE SPONSORS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. RIGHTS GRANTED BY PARTICIPANT: By entering this Giveaway, participant understands that Craft to Crumb, the California Walnut Board and Farmer Direct Foods LLC, or anyone acting on behalf of Craft to Crumb, the California Walnut Board and Farmer Direct Foods LLC or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, marketing, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. TERMS: Craft to Crumb reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Craft to Crumb may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Craft to Crumb. Craft to Crumb reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Craft to Crumb has the right, at its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Craft to Crumb reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive email communications periodically from Craft to Crumb
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Giveaway, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Craft to Crumb, the California Walnut Board and Farmer Direct Foods and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
12. DISPUTES: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN AND MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Craft to Crumb Great Ingredients Giveaway.
15. SPONSORS: The sponsors of the Giveaway include:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or TikTok. Participant understands they are providing their information to the owner of this Giveaway and not to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or TikTok.
16. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND RELEASE: Participant acknowledges that by entering this Giveaway, they agree to allow their bakery to be featured in Craft to Crumb, the California Walnut Board and Farmer Direct Foods’ marketing materials relating to the Giveaway, including a promotional video to be produced in-person at the winning bakery’s location, in conjunction with the arrival of the first prize shipment.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Participant acknowledges and agrees that Craft to Crumb, the California Walnut Board and Farmer Direct Foods and their licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
These Terms and Conditions are personal to the participant and may not be assigned or transferred by the participant for any reason whatsoever without Craft to Crumb’s prior written consent; and any action or conduct in violation of the foregoing shall be void and without effect.
Participant agrees that if Craft to Crumb does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms and Conditions (or which Craft to Crumb has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Craft to Crumb’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Craft to Crumb. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms and Conditions are invalid, then that provision will be removed without affecting the rest of the Terms and Conditions. The remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.